Inner Design Purchasing
We work with you. We make it easy. We have the experience.
Inner Design Purchasing provides the products and furnishings you need on-budget and on-time. We are a full-service purchasing company with access to a wide selection of manufacturers and vendors. Our attention to detail, strong vendor relationships, competitive pricing and organized project schedules ensures a seamless installation from start to finish.
Our ultimate goal is to save you time and make the procurement process easy. We tailor each project to meet the needs and demands of our clients by offering the following services:
- Planning – We begin by assessing the client’s needs, and creating a plan to meet those needs within a specified budget and timeline.
- Preparing specifications – Once the client has approved the furnishing plan, confirmation on all specifications verifies that all recommendations are within the client’s proposed budget.
- Managing the Purchasing Process – Specifications are provided to solicit bids for approved specified furnishings. We prepare received bid-cost comparisons through a review process and make recommendations to ensure the accuracy of bids and pricing.
- Preparing Purchase Orders – Our team prepares final purchase orders on behalf of the client to awarded vendors. In addition, we track, receive, approve and submit all acknowledgments.
- Delivery, Storage, Installation and Placement – We supervise and coordinate a seamless installation and placement of furnishings to keep projects on schedule and meet the requirements for operational start up. We also follow up and make arrangements for repairs, replacement and any additional items needed.
- Invoicing – For efficient payment processing, we manage and offer a comprehensive review of all vendor invoices.
- Purchasing Close-Out – To finalize the procurement process, our team provides purchasing close-out documents including the final budget, vendor contact information, purchase order log and a room-by-room listing with photos of all procured furnishings.
Existing installations – We offer an inventory of your existing furnishings, which includes an analysis of condition and expected timeframe for repair or replacement.
- Relocations – Our experienced team can manage the logistics of moving and installing furnishings in a new location or locations
- Interior Design Services – We work with our sister company, Inner Design Studio, when an upgrade in furnishings requires interior design services.
7103 Bakers Bridge Road Suite 106
Brentwood, TN 37027